We are currently building a team of test automation specialist to help our german customers with their automation needs.
Please note, that this is not a classical software tester position: the tests are currently mostly performed on customer’s side, and your job will be to aid and guide the efforts related to more technical aspects of both functional and load/performance testing.
What will you be doing at this position:
- Execute, analyze and report already available performance test of complex, modular application for print shops.
- Continue automation (in Python) of any not yet automated test steps
- Be involved in determining the right direction for ongoing load testing efforts, and creation of completely new load testing scenarios
Additional objectives that may be relevant to future activities:
- Help with automation efforts using Ranorex, Robot Framework and/or Selenium based solutions
- Be involved in testing activities in projects undertaken by Nice Project